Our Company Is Growing!
We are looking for a full time Facilities/Maintenance Manager to become a part of our team! Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, organized, and knowledgeable on all maintenance and safety platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in identification, analysis and control of occupational hazards
- Performs routine maintenance and repairs on building interior and exterior.
- Partners with the Operations Manager to schedule vendors and contractors for necessary building repairs and emergencies that are outside the scope of the position.
- Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations.
- Takes appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others in the building.
- Maintains a schedule of when maintenance has been performed and when next service is due.
- Provides routine preventative maintenance of facility and office equipment.
- Minimum High School diploma, some college preferred.
- OSHA Certification Desired
- 3+ years in Safety/Risk Management
- 3+ years of relevant experience in maintenance and repair
- Experience in electrical and plumbing repairs/maintenance
- Must have reliable transportation
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to crouch, carry, push, and squat.
- The general hours and work days are Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Some weekends or evening hours may become necessary in emergency situations.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plan
- Holiday Pay Plan
- 401K Plan with Company Match 100% vested upon Admission
- Employee Merchandise Discount
Employment is contingent upon a successful drug screen. Lynco Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Role: Safety/Facilities Manager
Apply for this job now.