At Toyota Chesterfield we pride ourselves in being a high volume successful dealership and strive to have a consistent and high quality level of customer service. All our staff are incredibly experienced and knowledgeable about the cars we work with, and we are always on hand to provide help and lend expertise for anything our customer needs. It is an exciting time to be joining Toyota as we are currently updating all of our well-known models! Your favourite classics are changing, Auris, Yaris etc. and we will be bringing in the Toyota Camry, which is an American classic, in the new year!
About the Role
We are recruiting a Sales Executive to join our current sales team. We are offering a competitive basic salary of £18,000, uncapped earning potential, a company car and the opportunity to be a part of one of UK’s largest motor retailers. If you are successful you can look forward to a strong bonus offering and a guarantee to get you started. This demonstrates our commitment to support you while you go through our structured training program and while you are settling into your new role.
We are looking for a talented individual who is brilliant with people to join the team selling new vehicles and a range of selected finance and insurance products. This is a great opportunity to join our sales team and become part of our growth and success. You will have the ability to quickly establish and build rapport with people and must have a real desire to make customers feel great. You will also need to have a driving licence enabling you to drive in the UK. We want to ensure you succeed in your career aspirations. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar environment of either direct sales, retail, or customer services. Will need to demonstrate initiative, be of reliable character, and ultimately want a progressive career in the retail motor industry.
What you can expect
You can expect:
• 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
• comprehensive on-going training
• career progression A range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including:
• share incentive plan
• discount in major UK retailers
• a pension scheme If your application is successful we will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check. If you would like to become a part of our team, apply now!
Role: New Used Car Sales Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire, Derbyshire
Apply for this job now.