Data Analyst will be responsible forrapid and accurate purchase order creation, submission and status tracking across regions.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Submit global orders into procurement SRM systems, track order approvals, and report progress and challenges to the Program PMO.
- Review vendor quotes and order templates for completeness and accuracy of information
- Submit Orders to IT Procurement systems
- Follow-up and coordinate with stakeholders for approval status, support needed to move orders through approval process, and receipt of goods completion.
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Experience with SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM) required, specifically in creation of Shopping carts in SAP SRM.
- Strong MS Excel skills is also preferred.
Every day at Hunter International, we connect clients with the best and brightest talent in their industry. We provide leading organizations nationwide with recruiting solutions that ensure an efficient and timely hiring process. In addition, we seek to understand job seekers’ skills and accomplishments, forging a career path that will enable them to reach their professional goals.
Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting
Like us on Facebook: Hunter International
Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational
Role: Data Analyst
Apply for this job now.