Company: MORRISON INDUSTRIES LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Morrison Industrial Equipment, a leader in the material handling industry is looking for Full Time Service Technicians in our Brighton, MI location. We are looking for both the experienced mechanic as well as the “Technician in Training”. This position would utilize a company vehicle regionally and therefore require a valid, good standing driver's license. He/she will have a proven track record of client satisfaction and is motivated to provide superior service. The job is responsible for providing on-site client installation, repairs, and maintenance, of their equipment.
Training is PAID. M-F, first shift. $16-$22 an hour to start! Paid Weekly.
Our Field Service Technicians / Mechanics Enjoy These Benefits:
- Health Care with 24-hour free access to WebDr
- Dental, Vision and Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with Automatic Company Sponsored Deposit
- Paid time off, Company Offered Uniforms and much more...
- And, most of our Service Technicians take their vans Home Nightly
Our Service Technicians Typically:
- Have Administrative, Technical, and Professional skills
- Have a Valid Driver's License in Good Standing
- Have a Strong Mechanical Aptitude and Abilities
- Enjoy being part of a Team, but can Work Independently
- Are able to Utilize Technology such as a Laptop or Tablet
- Meet the Productivity and Efficiency Demands of our Customers
- Require both Heavy Lifting and Physical Flexibility
- Have Good Customer Relations Skills
Morrison participates with the Department of Defense program allowing active and discharged military service persons to apply their GI Bill while receiving training through our approved program; you receive your earned GI benefits and your pay from us while training!
A strong mechanical aptitude, and a desire to learn is needed for the tech in training. We have a "Tools for Techs" program for those interested in this opportunity too!
About the Company: Morrison Industrial Equipment, a family owned business, provides over 65 years of service to our strong customer base. We are a leading material handling equipment dealer, offering a wide variety of products including LP, diesel and electric forklifts of all sizes; scissor and boom lifts; floor cleaning equipment and much more!
Check us out at #removed#-ind.com
Powered by JazzHR