Incredible opportunity for an individual with strong SAAS sales experience to join a fast growing, innovative start-up to have an immediate impact! Looking for an aggressive hunter mentality, strong sales acumen, high energy and a passion for sales. Vaporstream has pioneered a new class of secure, ephemeral and compliant messaging for the enterprise. We provide a modern alterative to SMS text and email that delivers a highly efficient, secure means in which to collaborate and communicate without jeopardizing privacy or security.
The National Account Manager would be a highly motivated hunter, responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads from multiple sources. A dynamic personality with a drive and talent to reach c-level decision makers is essential!
- Outside consultative sales position, managing all aspects of the sale from prospecting to close
- Meet quarterly sales targets established by company leadership
- Continuously nurture customers for upsell opportunities
- Create and conduct remote sales presentations using web-based applications as well as in person meetings when required
- Demo the Vaporstream app at in person meetings and at events
- Maintain accurate database of sales activities, pipeline and forecast
- Generate weekly activity reports
- 3-5 years of outside, consultative-based software sales experience to C-level and VP roles
- A “make it happen” hunter mentality and competitive mindset with an exceptional track record of quota and goal achievement
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to engage potential clients and communicate effectively via telephone
- Strong verbal and written skills and proven ability to communicate effectively within a team environment
- Become proficient in the Vaporstream Platform value proposition and demo capabilities of app.
- Tech savvy and proficient in Salesforce.com, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint,
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, small company environment
- Motivated, dynamic, creative and results-oriented
- 25% travel for meetings and trade shows / events.
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in Healthcare, Energy, Financial Services a plus
Role: ***Remote*** National Account Manager (Sales)
Apply for this job now.