Come join our established and growing metering pump company located in Jacksonville, FL. We are seeking an experienced Injection Molding Process Technician at our southside location convenient to I-295. Excellent benefits package includes competitive pay; paid medical; paid time off; optional dental/vision insurance, 401K retirement plans, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid holidays.**
Must have: Experience in the operation of injection molding machines of various brands, sizes, and operating systems. Will set-up, start-up, troubleshoot, and monitor injection molding machines and related equipment.
Requirements - Ability to:
· Set up injection molds and related equipment for sample and production runs
· Troubleshoot/correct problem processes
· Document/report mold and equipment-related problems
· Document daily events in Technician’s log
· Communicate effectively with fellow workers
· Monitor cycle times and parts quality
· Document and keep records of cycle information for future use
· Clean cavities of molds and lubricate moving mold components
· Tend to raw material supply at machines
· Collect production and downtime data in support of daily reporting
· Understand mold/tooling drawings, parts drawings, etc.
· Maintain a high level of cleanliness of work areas in accordance with departmental cleanliness standards and product safety guidelines
Note: Punctuality and dependability are strong skills required.
Experience/Qualifications/Skills preferred in:
· 6 - 8 years Injection Molding experience
· Knowledge of plastics machinery and the production process
· Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic processes
· Leadership, ability to work collaboratively as a team
· Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, networks, and Internet capability
· Good interpersonal and time-management skills
· High School Diploma
· Technical School preferred
- Will work in a well-lighted, heated/air-conditioned manufacturing environment with adequate ventilation
- A combination of standing for long periods of time, sitting, and walking
- Ability to lift 55 lbs.
- Full use of extremities and ability to talk, see, and hear clearly
Established in 1957 in Jacksonville, Florida, USA, the Stenner Pump Company manufactures peristaltic pumps for reliable and accurate dosing of liquid solutions for: disinfection, pH adjustment, iron stain removal, animal health, corrosion and scale control, and more. Stenner's pump line includes variable speed, 7-day/24-hr timer, proportional, flow-activated, OEM, 1:128 medicators, and electromechanical pumps.
Stenner Pump Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Role: Injection Molding Process Technician
Apply for this job now.