Design and Technology Teachers needed in Leicester!
Are you a committed and dedicated DT Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school?
We currently have a lot of schools in the Leicester area looking to recruit qualified DT Teachers to enrich the learning and development of their KS3 & KS4 students. The schools are looking for DT Teachers who are able to create engaging and innovative lesson plans, demonstrate effective teaching practices and strong behaviour management skills.
The positions are full-time and will include planning and assessment, under the guidance of the Head of Department. The successful applicant may also be required to provide individual plans for Learning Support Assistants to follow when working on a 1:1 basis with SEND students.
Applicants need to have:
- NQTS/QTS with a DT specialism
- Experience teaching DT to KS3 and KS4
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Excellent rates of Daily pay
- A personal dedicated recruitment consultant with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
- Ability to claim expenses incurred whilst teaching