Industrial Sales Representative
KLINGER GPI has been providing the tri-state area with the best sealing technology since 1982. Now, as a part of the KLINGER Group, our know-how spans more than 130 years. KLINGER is an established top leader for sealing, fluid control and fluid monitoring systems. Our newest service - torque equipment calibration & repair.
Company website: #removed#-gpi.com
Seeking a sales representative to join our team as we expand into the Denver, CO area. This Position is a great opportunity to have a significant role in the continued growth of KLINGER GPI.
Position Summary: Responsible for maintaining key customer relationships while prospecting, developing, and implementing strategies for expanding the company's customer base in a defined geographic area. Takes a pro-active approach to all aspects of account management, ensuring that the client expectations are met and exceeded.
Compensation: base salary + commission
- Execute the sales process from initial point of contact, presentation, proposals, through closing of the sale.
- Initiate calls and develop contacts for new accounts
- Effectively present solutions that meet customer's current and future needs
- Utilization of social media platforms as online marketing tools
- Establish rapport and maintain regular contact with existing and new customers
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals
- Analyze and understand customer needs and requirements.
- Ability to measure and seek opportunities to increase existing customer satisfaction
- Arrange demonstrations and give presentations on products showcasing added value
- Prepares cost estimates based on related customer needs; consulting with engineers and other professional and technical personnel.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Utilizes CRM
- Training will be provided with the expectation that the individual will become a reliability specialist.
Experience and Qualifications
- 2 years or more of industrial sales experience a plus
- Internet marketing sales experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.) and CRM software
- Creative selling, project management skills and strategic planning ability
- Proven track record of prospecting for new clients, maintaining current client relationships
- Pass initial drug screening and agree to random urinalysis per policy
- Should be competitive and self-motivated with strong work ethic
- This position requires an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, highly motivated, life-long learner with the desire to be a subject matter expert.
There will be pre-employment and random drug screenings.
Benefits: hospitalization, sick leave, matching pension plan, Flexible Spending, Co. paid short & long-term disability, vacation time, paid holidays.