The Tire Photography Project Manager is responsible for the execution of entire photography process for all TBC business units. This includes, but is not limited to: managing Photographer workflow, identifying and correcting gaps in our image collection and developing a system to better organize all of the data for all entities.
- Track and organize the workflow for the Photographers
- Maintain a master spreadsheet of what product is in transit and which tires should be prioritized based on the priority levels provided by each entity
- Work with the Replenishment Team, the DC Manager and the Photographers to source and ship the tires that need to be photographed
- Modify the existing image database to better suit the needs for our entities and make sure all newly completed image URLs are added as well as merge existing URLs that are stored in multiple places.
- Provide weekly updates as to which tires have been photographed
- Distribute the image URLs to the appropriate individuals to upload the images to our websites
- Identify discontinued lines and mark in master spreadsheet so no effort is wasted trying to get photographs
- Search for gaps in our photograph assortment and funnel any missing lines into the photography process
- Search for images that do not align with the agreed upon photo assortment and funnel lines into the photography process to be re-shot
- Develop a plan to roll over the photography process to an updated SKU classification
- Performs other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or other related field
- Automotive/Tire Industry or related field a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, Power Point
- Excellent research, diagnostic and analytical skills
- Goal oriented with the ability to meet productivity objectives and deadlines
- Working knowledge of tires, wheels and related items a plus.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate directly with team members inside and outside the department with minimal supervision.
- Be proactive and organized, act effectively under deadlines, and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly grasp new concepts and use a facilitative style to gather information for decision making
TBC Corporation is one of the nation's largest vertically integrated marketer of tires for the automotive replacement market. The Company's retail operations include Company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the " Tire Kingdom", "Merchant's Tire & Auto Centers", and "National Tire & Battery" brands, and franchised stores under the "Big O Tires" brand. TBC markets on a wholesale basis to regional tire chains and distributors serving independent tire dealers throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
TBC Corporation - Ahead of the Curve
For nearly 60 years, TBC Corporation has committed itself to being "a tire company ahead of the curve." In large measure, that has meant anticipating key market trends, and successfully capitalizing on them at every turn. From wholesale to retail, both nationally and internationally, that foresight has allowed TBC to become the industry leader in the private brand tire category.
Role: Photography Project Manager
Location: Palm Beach Gardens,
Apply for this job now.