A large Local Authority is looking for an Assessment Social Worker to work who is based within Surrey. This role is a full-time, and permanent position.
Ideally, you will have experience of working as a Children and Families Social Worker with a background within an Assessment team. This Local Authority are commented to the internal training and development and are always looking for internally for promotions.
Benefits for you as the Assessment Social Worker:
- 28 Days Annual leave
- Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Laptop and Mobile Supply
- Child Care Vouchers
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Assessment Social Worker:
- Undertaking Assessments
- Regular monitoring and reviews
- Providing information, advice and guidance
- Access and managing risks
Requirements of you as the Assessment Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families
- Experience of working within Assessments
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £38,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 or #removed# for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
Role: Social Worker - Assessment Team
Job Type: Permanent
Location: surrey, england, england
Apply for this job now.