Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, placing stock in inventory, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
· Prepares orders by processing requests and pulling materials; placing orders in delivery area
· Sort and place materials or items in inventory according to organizational standards
· Open bales, crates and other containers
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred
· Good communication, organizational, time management and basic mathematical skills
· Dependable and reliable
· Able to read basic directions
· Successfully pass background & drug screening (paid for by Nexem)
· Able to work OT
· Have reliable transportation
· Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-65lbs
· Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
· Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
At Nexem Staffing we:
Care for the people and the communities where we do business
Welcome and appreciate diversity as an equal opportunity employer
Share the best of ourselves with each other and our partners
Are passionate about employee and client success
Never compromise ethics or integrity
Challenge the company and our industry to be better
We have all gone through the stressful job hunting process. We spend hours, days, and sometimes weeks looking for opportunities, editing our resume, and applying for jobs. The process can sometimes be isolating and discouraging if we don’t get feedback about what we are doing right or wrong.
However, we don’t have to go through this alone. Staffing Agencies can help us eliminate the emotional stress job hunting puts us through. Do you want to learn about the key advantages of using a staffing agency? Keep on reading!
1. Your Best Source of Knowledge
Staffing agencies live and breathe the job-search process every day. They have the insight knowledge on the ever-changing job market, so they can guide you and help you find a job that matches your skills and experience. This reduces the stress and the challenges you may encounter in your job search.
Moreover, you get access to information that will help improve your search. Since recruiters are in direct contact with hiring managers, they know what businesses are looking for. These insights can help you not only in getting a job, but in having a solid employment relationship.
2. Apply Today, Start Tomorrow
If you are applying on your own, you may have noticed that it can take a while to hear back from a company. Staffing agencies will help you land a job in an efficient and quick manner thanks to their large network. They are also the first to know about open positions or about jobs that you, as a job seeker, often cannot see.
Perhaps you are not sure about what is the right job for you, and that has slowed you down. One of the perks of working with a Staffing Agency is that they can help you get exposure to different jobs and industries, which helps you clarify and focus your job search process.
Likewise, recruiters will listen to your concerns and needs, and they will find a position that fits your schedule and advances you in your career. Some agencies may even offer training and certification.
Role: Warehouse Associates
Apply for this job now.