SitePro is seeking full-time Journeyman Electricians and Helpers to perform electrical construction work and troubleshooting on light industrial facilities in the oil and gas and/or water infrastructure industries. Please review the requirements below, and if your credentials are aligned with the qualifications, please submit an application along with your resume.
*THIS IS NOT A MANAGEMENT POSITION. ALL NEW HIRES MUST WORK 12-18 MONTHS AS A FIELD ELECTRICIAN BEFORE BEING CONSIDERED FOR A SUPERVISORY ROLE.*
*THE WORK FOR THIS POSITION IS PRIMARILY IN THE PECOS, TX and EASTERN, OK REGIONS. YOU WILL STAY AT OUR HOUSING, WHICH INCLUDE PRIVATE BEDROOMS AND SHARED COMMON AREAS. ELECTRICIANS TYPICALLY WORK UP TO 10+ HOURS A DAY, INCLUDING SOME WEEKENDS, ALONG WITH 24-HOUR CALL OUT DUTIES.*
Average Pay Ranges are $15-$19/hour + OT for Helpers and $24-$26/hour + OT for Licensed Journeyman Electricians. OT is paid at time and a half.
- 3+ years Light Industrial Electrical Experience (Oilfield and/or water infrastructure)
- Ability to travel frequently and temporarily relocate within the designated regions for projects
- Ability to set poles, run conduit, pull wire, install motors, and control panels
- Understanding of electrical safety and code
- Personal responsibility and integrity
- Install & Troubleshoot Electrical Systems from the service to terminating the end devices
- Install electric service, run conduit, pullwire, install motors and control panels, etc.
- Manage time and job costs through working efficiently as a team
- Frequent travel to various locations to complete multiple on-going projects
SitePro® is a digital oilfield water management company focused on delivering automation and electronic ticketing workflow solutions. Since launching as a service product in 2012, SitePro® has become one of the fastest growing automation solutions in the nation. We are the forerunner in automation software for the upstream oil and gas industry, offering an operational & logistical advantage for energy's modern age to meet the digital technology needs of the industry. SitePro® was built for the energy industry by a team who understands the oilfield and the need to reduce costs, while increasing efficiency and production. The SitePro® staff consists of well-educated and highly knowledgeable industry professionals from engineering, computer science, field service and business backgrounds.
Role: Journeyman Electricians and Helpers
Location: El Paso,
Apply for this job now.