Logistics/Ocean Coordinator: Import Or Export expierence required
Do you thrive in a fast pace, energized environment? Our clent company is no stranger to international freight and exceptional service when it come to delivering to their customers. They are a long standing, well established freight forwarder delivering the best every single day, and take great pride in helping their employees meet and exceed their career goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain international Shipping Order Reports and schedules.
• Follow up and monitor closely changes on current bookings or required diversions as needed.
• Learn the needs of each customer/supplier, establish proper profiles and contact information and communicate in a timely manner with customers.
• Verify all order shipping status is current in the open order report, communicating with freight forwarders and customer care teams.
• Work with purchasing to verify all current orders are up to date for international inbound orders of both raw materials and finished goods, to ensure purchase orders ship and arrive according to timelines set up by materials buyer/planners
• Work closely with the logistics/shipping supervisor, scheduler, and customer care to verify all orders are booked, in a timely manner.
• Closely track daily all open orders status to quickly notify Shipping Supervisor of issues that should be addressed.
• Ensure that daily goals are met and sustained daily/weekly/monthly.
• Track and trace shipments for both inbound and outbound shipments. Providing updated changes to schedule date.
• High School Diploma Required
• 1-2 years minimum experience in Logistics and/or Transportation.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, ERP System