COMPANY: IRVINE TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (ITC)
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
Web Developer (3 openings)
- Duties:Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, and implements software codes for website applications.
- Works with graphic designers and other members of a project team to develop the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the website. Responsible for interface implementation.
- Integrates web applications with application tier or with backend databases.
- Develops large web-based transaction systems using application servers.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the integration of new products per production and client requirements. Requires strong navigation and site-design instincts. Researches new technology available, recommends technical and architectural improvements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Consult with users and develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts.
- May lead small projects or regularly coach other project personnel to ensure business application systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
- Fluent in multiple application development languages to an expert level
- Experience with various computer platforms and application environments
- Expertise with developing multiple tiers of multi-tiered software applications
- Expertise in designing programs and applications
- Experience designing application systems
- Constantly updating personal technical and business knowledge and skills and mentoring others to increase the knowledge and skills of the team
- Project Management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills 4-8 years of directly related experience
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- provided by Dice