HVAC / Refrigeration Service Technician
Artic Mechanical, Inc. is a trusted name in Commercial Refrigeration, HVAC, and EMS for the South West United States. We have over 230 employees and job opportunities available all over California, Nevada, Arizona, and Utah. We do 100% Commercial/Retail Service work with Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Big Box Stores, and others.
Our benefits include: Competitive Wages, 100% Commercial/Retail work with supermarkets, convenience stores, and big box stores, Company provided cell phone, vehicle, and uniform, Comprehensive Health Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, 401K, Company paid Holidays and Vacation/Sick Time.
Feel free to apply here or on our website: #removed#
- Repair commercial HVAC and Refrigeration systems
- Repair or replace worn or defective parts
- Fixes, repairs, or replaces all types of pumps or refrigeration equipment, pneumatic valves, electric valves, heat transfer equipment, ventilation, and air distribution equipment according to prints, specifications, diagrams, or other instructions
- Calibrate thermostats and ensure appropriate temperatures are maintained
- Test pipe or tubing joints or connections for leaks, using pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution
- Repair walk-in coolers and freezers to ensure they are operating at required safe temperatures
- Test electrical circuits or components to resolve necessary repairs
- Connect systems to fuel and water supply lines, air ducts, and other components
- Inspect and maintain customers’ HVACR systems
- Determine HVACR systems’ energy use and make recommendations to improve efficiency
- Connect heating or air conditioning equipment to fuel, water, or refrigerant source to form complete circuit
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, or procedures, such as safety procedures or the maintenance of a clean work area
- 2 – 10+ years of experience as an HVAC Service Technician or Refrigeration Service Technician
- EPA Certification
- Technical College or High School/GED diploma preferred
- Ability to speak effectively with customers one-on-one
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Some work days may require odd hours and emergency repairs
- Ability to work nights and weekends when needed
- Ability to climb ladders to roofs and work in small spaces
- HVAC, Service Technician, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, EPA Certified, Heating, Ventilation, Commercial, Maintenance, Construction, Field Technician, NATE Certified, compressor, pumps, thermostats, refrigerant, troubleshooting, HVACR, HVAC/R
Disclaimer: Artic Mechanical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Artic Mechanical, Inc. is a fast growing HVAC/R Company that is driven by our guiding principles (Quality, Customer Service, Improvement, Success, Partnership, and Integrity). Our mission is to continually improve every aspect of our service by hiring the best candidates for the job. Our employees enjoy a casual, but professional work environment and a great opportunity for growth and advancement. Artic Mechanical, Inc. was a finalist for the Inland Empire 2015 Spirit of the Entrepreneur award.
Role: HVAC / Refrigeration Service Technician
Apply for this job now.