Office Manager/Executive Assistant needed in downtown Atlanta. This is a multi-faceted job. Please read the full job description below before applying. This is a temporary assignment with the potential to become permanent for a well-qualified candidate.
The Office Manager ensures that the day to day operations runs smoothly. Their responsibilities encompass many aspects of the business including AP/AR, database management, travel arrangements as well as the key areas listed below:
- AR (Collection and reimbursement)
- Create internal invoices for reimbursement
- Create and distribute invoices for reimbursement for various projects/properties/HOAs as needed
- AP (Bill pay for projects, overhead, notes, etc.)
- Ensure invoices are correct, accounted for in contract when applicable, LWs are created and executed, etc.
- Bank Accounts
- Review and monitor bank accounts, ensuring AP and AR are reflected accurately in account
- Maintain necessary access and supplies for accounts
- Assist in bank account creation when requested, ensuring bank has all necessary documents
- Misc. Requests and upkeep
- Handle property tax appeals for various properties and oversee timely filing via communication with tax professionals
- Calendar and Mail
- Manage calendar and scheduling for office
- Retrieve, receive, and track mail and packages as needed
- Address and send all documents via USPS or specialty carrier as needed (e.g. certified mail, etc.)
- Master document creation and maintenance
- Create master spreadsheets for various needs (e.g. insurance, passwords, vendors/subs, etc.
- Critical dates, liabilities, etc.
- Ensure all guests/visitors are greeted appropriately
- Office Management-Phones, Office Supplies, General Oversight of Projects
- Hiring (job descriptions, posting, resume review, phone interviews, references, coordination. Etc.)
- Print, scan, email, format, etc. documents as needed
- Note taking when requested (meetings, walk throughs, site visits, etc.)
- Manage, track and pay personal bills
- Review current policies, seek quotes for savings
- Manage and pay credit card bills
- Place orders and coordinate deliveries of misc. needs
- Manage insurance plans as needed and dispute claims
- Make travel plans and arrangements
If you are interested in this job please send your resume to #removed# Reference ID 14438 in the subject line of your email.
Focus of Georgia is an established Atlanta-based boutique employment firm that specializes in Accounting/Financial, Administrative/Clerical, Call Center and Technology. Because we have a team of recruiting professionals dedicated to each of these specialties, we are more connected and better equipped to match the best talent with the most dynamic companies. We find our candidates jobs that they're uniquely qualified for, and very often the positions turn into long-term or full-time work.
Role: Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Apply for this job now.