COMPANY: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £30000 - £50000 per annum
Commercial Property Solicitor
I am working with a leading regional firm in Altrincham, who are seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their expert team.
An award-winning, Top Tier legal 500 rated regional practice. The firm provide expert commercial and private services to businesses and individuals nationwide and beyond, and are routinely retained on high-value, complex and cross-jurisdictional matters.
The successful candidate will be assisting partners and conducting own work under partner supervision on a wide range of commercial property matters.
You will be acting for a range of clients from small owner managed businesses to PLC's located in the north west and nationally.
Typical matters include:
- Sales and acquisitions of properties
- Landlord and Tenants work acting for both landlords and tenant
- Development work acting for residential and commercial developers
- Secured lending acting for clearing banks, other banks and financial institutions
- Option and pre-emption agreements
- Overage arrangements
- Assisting the corporate/commercial department with property aspects of corporate matters
- Law degree (or equivalent)
- 0-5 years' PQE property experience with a leading firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to find sound solutions to complex legal issues
- Excellent client management and matter management skills
The firm are offering a very competitive salary defendant on experience, a strong commitment to progression and an excellent benefits package.
Ready to apply?
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Rebecca on 0161 214 6117 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.