GNPC Law is looking for a paralegal who is looking to join a small office and grow their experience. A good fit is a paralegal capable of working with 2 attorneys handling multiple cases at a time. Anticipated case load is 70% litigation, 30% transactional. We are looking for a self starter personality with very strong organizational skills, technological skills, excellent knowledge of procedures for filing and court rules and ability to think ahead in all aspects to provide support for the attorneys.
- Manage litigation and discovery calendaring. Prior Litigation experience is not a must.
- Prepare written discovery requests and draft responses (including interrogatories and requests for production of documents).
- Prepare pleadings and deposition subpoenas.
- Prepare trial documents, including exhibit binders and jury instructions.
- Routine communication with clients regarding case follow up and discovery.
- Paralegal certification.
- Proficient in managing and calendaring litigation deadlines.
- Team player with excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Open minded to learning and growing, coachable
- Work well under deadlines and pressure situations
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- And more
Role: Paralegal - Entry/Mid
Location: Orange County,
Apply for this job now.