- Exhibits AAA guiding principles and core values
- Performs routine sales, service and operational functions for AAA Members including; DMV, cashiering, auto travel, notary and insurance sales support, with expectations for maintaining required standards, policies and procedures
- Understands and actively promotes products and services to achieve individual goals in support of meeting organization goals and objectives
- Overcomes obstacles that create barriers to Team Member or branch efforts
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and proposes solutions
- Acts as an agent for change while promoting AAA’s guiding principles and core values
- Demonstrates sales and service skills. Able to effectively interact, face-to-face, with new, prospective and existing Members.
- Accuracy and comfort handling money, making change, balancing cash drawer.
- Good computer skills, proficient in both reading and basic arithmetic.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in person and over the phone.
- Ability to multitask in response to requests, requirements and Member/Team Member expectations. Ability to accept feedback and correct course as necessary.
- Flexibility to work part-time hours, 20-24 hours a week.
Education & Experience / Licenses & Certification:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum two years' sales or customer service experience required
- Experience working with sales and service standards and goals
- Experience with insurance or DMV services a plus
- Current & valid Driver's License with clean history may be required
- Bonding and fingerprinting may be required
- P&C Licensing may also be required
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
Works in a variety of office environments where standing, walking or sitting at a desk, table or computer workstation may be required for extended periods of time. May travel by car, plane or other form of transportation to attend business meetings or conferences. May be required to work in one or more locations in a defined service area. Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the job involves the use of a personal computer.
**Please note that you will be asked to complete a candidate assessment following your application, via email. Your application will not be considered until the assessment has been completed.**
Welcome! Our vision is to be America's most trusted organization, absolutely famous for doing the right thing. We're all here to support our Members and provide them with legendary service. By joining our organization, you get to be part of this exciting vision. As a AAA Team Member, you have the chance to do honorable work, receive competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities to grow your career.
A career with AAA Northern California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona and Mountain West is unique, just like you.
We're a mission-driven Member services organization. We have a saying here at AAA that we aspire to be America's most trusted organization absolutely famous for doing the right thing . With more than four million Members, our purpose is to bring peace of mind to Members so that they can enjoy life more.
We work hard to create an environment where you can thrive and where you use your skills and talents to help us deliver legendary Member service. You'll help have a positive impact on the diverse communities we serve, too.
Role: Part-Time Member Experience Associate
Apply for this job now.