Company: OUTREACH RECOVERY
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Do you have a passion to help others who are suffering with addiction and substance abuse to get their lives back on track? Join our group of expert clinicians and healthcare professionals who specialize in substance abuse and drug addiction treatment. Outreach Recovery is a national leader in the treatment of substance use disorders. Outreach Recovery presently has 20 facilities in the Mid-Atlantic region; and is growing rapidly.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Part-Time Medical Assistant to join our team in the Delray Beach, FL clinic. This opportunity will allow the employee to grow into new roles and responsibilities. The job is dynamic and challenging while allowing you to use your personality and people skills.
- Knowledge of how to manage Addiction Medicine inquiries and factors regarding the patient populations
- Be a liaison between clinical and administrative staff
- Listening to customers needs and making appropriate recommendations regarding the proper place in our list of services.
- Promoting our treatment programs and world-class clinicians.
- Communicating the value of programs and how important it is to seek help for addiction
- Scheduling and confirming appointments in a professional and timely manner.
- Administrative tasks involved in treating a very complicated and demanding patient population
- Inputs patient documentation and metrics into Outreach Recoverys designated EMR/EHR to ensure provider information certainty during follow-up appointments (along with CM)
- Collects payment and insurance information from patients
- Ensures that new patient appointment procedures are followed and completed prior to patient arrival
- Reports patient demographics, admissions, and missed appointments
- Communicates with pharmacies to verify prescriptions and make necessary changes per provider guidance
- Monitors and takes patient vitals and facilitates urinalysis collection, if needed
- Maintaining and Retaining Current Patients through Streamlined Care Protocols
- Records patient and provider information according to DEA requirements
- HS Diploma
- Experience in Addiction Medicine or Behavioral Health Preferred
- Licensed Medical Assistant preferred
Job Type: Part-Time (15-20 hours a week)
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour