Company: THE FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Business Analysts, Mortgage professionals, and PMPs: Are you ready to take your career to the next level with one of INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in America and a five time Mortgage Executive Magazine Top 50 Mortgage Company?
The Federal Savings Bank Business Analyst's primary function is managing business analysis, solution design and project management. The Business Analyst will help drive the Bank's strategy to optimize internal processes and deliver a customer-centric approach in the development of internal and customer-facing systems. This position will be based out of our Chicago, IL headquarters office located in Logan Square.
Contact Shailee Patel to check on your application status: #removed#
What We Offer:
- Base Salary commensurate with experience level
- Generous time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plans available
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k with robust company match
- Employee appreciation events
- Ongoing in-house training opportunities to broaden your mortgage industry knowledge
- Opportunity to collaborate with bank executives & senior management
- Employee recognition on a national scale
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote idea generation and collaborate to identify new opportunities. Create programs to encourage innovation across the organization to align with organization strategy. Foster an organizational culture to drive collaboration and embrace risk.
- Partner with business units to determine key issues and challenges needing to be improved and to determine effective solutions. Solutions may include a combination of process improvement, technology, organizational change and policy development.
- Understand as-is processes and design to-be processes to automate and improve the business. Design testing conditions and lead the testing effort, and plan implementation and training support.
- Conduct interviews and perform analysis to create business cases for initiatives.
- Drive prioritization decisions for scarce resources and build-versus-buy recommendations.
- Evaluate technology product offerings and their performance capabilities to meet business needs
- Promote the use of performance metrics and analytical reporting. Work with the business to design measurable metrics to track the implementation of business improvements.
- Assist the business partners to own the business outcomes, including analyses, recommendations and influencing and collaborating on execution.
- Design and manage systems projects from a functional perspective - scope, schedule, budget, quality, effort, staffing, risks and issues.
- Coordinate users, Bank IT resources, and service provider staff to implement solutions that will meet or exceed customer, management and regulator expectations.
- Monitor project progress, ensure deliverables are met, and communicate status to sponsors throughout the project.
- Create appropriate documentation for projects include task plans, Gantt charts, resource plans, status reports, risk logs, etc.
- Develop implementation test plans and assist implementation vendors with information security applications, hardware and systems testing as needed.
- Facilitate integration among different technical teams for planning and executing projects.
- Establish project management standards and develop new project management techniques. Include best practices, methodologies, analysis techniques, tools, templates, and performance metrics.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, business analytics, economics or related field
- Project Management (PMP), Scrum, or Business Analysis Certification a plus
- 2+ years' experience in business and system analysis, process design and system development
- 2+ years' experience in mortgage lending operations or banking
- Experience with process improvement methods (Lean-Six Sigma, Kaizen)
- Ability to conduct business process analysis, gap analysis, process optimization and process risk assessment
- Ability to identify opportunities to automate any processes for efficiencies
- Excellent analytical, problem identification, structuring, and solving skills with the ability to design solutions
- Excellent cross-functional project management, negotiation, facilitation and leadership skills
- Experience in organizational strategy and development, systems thinking and design
- Ability to lead, influence change and think outside the box
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to develop polished communications for the entire bank, senior management and IT staff
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships both internally and externally with employees and senior executives
- Must be self-motivated, team oriented and able to operate with little or no supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Project)
The Federal Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer
. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Powered by JazzHR