We are looking for a "Fun Loving Rockstar GM" who is focussed on hospitality, food, people and a desire to advance with a dynamic, growing Restaurant Group. We will provide you with the resources, and the environment necessary to reach your full potential including a comprehensive restaurant management-training program and a commitment to ongoing teaching and learning that will provide you with a solid foundation on which to build a successful career.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability in driving profitability and overall operation compliance.
- Builds Team Talent: Ensures only the right people are hired and developed in the restaurant.
- Builds teamwork through proper training, deployment and communication.
- The right candidate understands performance criteria and holds self and team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills.
- Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals.
General Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years min. of progressive experience as a general manager
- Proven leadership skills, strong communication and ability to follow-through
- Background in corporate dining preferred
General Manager Benefits
- Salary $63000 - $68000
- Health Insurance
- Paid VAcation
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website:
Role: Restaurant General Manager
Apply for this job now.