Show Dates: 11/16-12/2
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail sales career and experience with an unlimited earning potential in an innovative and fun environment.
Our retail sales professionals convey a passion for our products and their customers, have an entrepreneurial spirit, all while representing each brand with the highest levels of integrity. Assisting customers during the sales process and taking orders during our mattress shows.
Our mattress programs run 11 days in box stores such as Costco and Sam’s Clubs all across the country. You will have a few hours for set-up prior to the beginning of the show.
You will be selling top of the line models and products with unmatched warranties and customer reviews. Something a salesperson can really get behind and feel good about selling.
We are constantly expanding and adding new stores and shows all across the country. The opportunity for solid consistent work and sales is available.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information.
· Greet customers, determine customer needs and address any related concerns.
· Ensure customer needs are taken care of and expectations have been met/exceeded.
· Follow-up with customers throughout sales process.
· Perform other reasonable job functions as assigned by an immediate supervisor and/or other management.
· Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to make a connection with a diverse array of customers.
· Prior experience in a customer-facing role, preferably high-end sales.
· A commitment to a professional appearance and attitude; willingness to represent the brand with integrity at all times.
· Able to adapt and grow in a changing, fast-paced work environment.
· Motivated by a pay-for-performance compensation plan.
· Previous commission sales experience preferred.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a strong desire to accomplish specific goals.
· Strong customer-service orientation.
· Stand and move around for up to 10hrs per day
· Ability to lift at least 50lbs
· Reliable transportation to travel up to 75 miles
· Base pay per show of $1000 + Uncapped Commissions
· Full show must be worked to earn base pay
· On time each day
· Use proper software app to clock in and out
· Accurate inventory counts submitted
· Proper set-up and take down
Fun, fast-paced environment
Industry leading turn-around time for payment
Unsurpassed support & communication from CORA USA's Home Team
Multiple monthly performance and recognition awards
Varying venues keep your job and customer base fresh, new, and exciting
Role: Sales Representative - High End - Mattress
Apply for this job now.