We are seeking an experienced Emergency (ER) Associate Veterinarian for a well established privately owned emergency/specialty veterinary practice.
If you have been thinking about making a change perhaps this could be a perfect fit for you. We are looking for those candidates with passion for the human/animal bond, great bedside manner and excellent diagnostic and surgery skills. Ability to work well with and direct team members.
- Licensed veterinarian in VA or ability to be licensed in VA
- Excellent communication skill
- Computer literate
- Ability to work as sole veterinarian
- Board certified or residency trained
- Typical job description for an emergency (ER) general veterinarian
- Physical Exams of patients
- Surgical procedures
- Daily in-patent supervision of hospitalized pets
- Communicate with clients
- Direct and supervise technical team
- Patient record keeping
We have two locations with one of them being AAHA Accredited and the second should be this year. We are also breaking ground for a a new larger facility..
One of our practices in located in Loudoun County VA and the other in Prince William County. We are located west-northwest of Washington, D.C. along the base of Catoctin Mountain and adjacent to the Potomac River.
VetProCentral works with the best veterinary practices and owners nationwide. Our goal is to help you find a great practice that meets your needs and can help you achieve your career goals as well as work/life balance.
Role: Veterinarian - Boarded Specialists
Apply for this job now.