Mobile Plant Engineer - Basic salary up to £35,000, plus a company van, plus overtime paid at an additional rate. An exciting opportunity to join a construction and civil engineering company covering their sites throughout the East Midlands.
Duties of the Mobile Plant Engineer:
- You will be required to carry out maintenance and servicing to a wide range of plant machinery up to 30 tonnes, such as rollers, dumpers and excavators, including any mechanical or electrical repairs.
- You will be required to attend site breakdowns, carrying out any fault finding on the equipment.
- To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
To be successful:
- You will have previous experience working on construction plant equipment such as JCB, Volvo, CAT, Bomag, Komatsu, Kubota or Hitachi.
- It would be desirable if you hold an NVQ or City and Guilds in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering qualification. However, if you have time served experience, you will be also be considered.
- You will have previously worked as a mobile/workshop plant engineer, workshop/mobile plant fitter, PDI engineer, mechanic or technician.
You will be working for a company who are a service provider within the construction/groundworks sector and will include the provision of heavy plant machinery to sites across the Midlands for various projects. Due to expansion, they are seeking a mobile plant engineer who will be working within an engineering team, maintaining their fleet of earth moving equipment.
- Working hours Monday to Friday 7am-4.30pm
- Overtime available paid in addition.
- Company van provided.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.