Customer Service Agent - Commercial Lines Insurance
Top notch Agency is seeking to expand its team. We are looking for an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager. We offer stability and the room to grow.
Full-time position with excellent Health Benefits, 401k and professional environment.
· Minimum of 2 year Property & Casualty insurance experience
· Familiarity with and understanding of Property & Casualty insurance coverage lines including Property, Liability, Auto, Workers Compensation and Excess/Umbrella
· Knowledge of computer operations including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer.
· Ability to type 25 wpm
· Ability to read, write, speak, and use proper grammar in English; ability to speak Spanish preferred
· Ability to write business correspondence
· Strong ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize workflow
· Ability to process a high volume of work, under tight production turnaround times
· P&C Insurance License
· Handle day-to day service requirements of assigned clients within designated authority.
· Perform online rating for renewals and endorsements to existing policies.
· Order endorsements as required.
· Check and send out endorsements to clients.
· Invoice agency bill policies, endorsements and audits.
· Check audits and request corrections from carriers as needed.
· Perform initial policy check.
· Send policies to insureds.
· Prepare Summaries of Insurance.
· Update applications and schedules for policy renewals.
· Assist AE/AM in preparation of renewal submissions.
· Prepare renewal submissions, submit to markets and review quotes as directed by AE/Producer.
· Assist AE/Producer in proposal preparation.
· Enter Activity records for all actions and or communication performed on Client Files
· Review and send out Customer statements.
· Support AE/Producer as required.
Full Time, M-F: 9am-6pm
Role: Insurance Customer Service Agent
Apply for this job now.