In a Nutshell…
We have a great opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join our team within Vistry Housebuilding Western, at our Wotton-under-Edge Hub. As our Sales Consultant you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of the day to day running of the sales hub in accordance with the customer journey, taking ownership for the sales process with customers, maintaining necessary records and documentation during all stages of the sales progress across a number of sites and house ranges within the sales hub and delivering successful continual sales at all sites within the designated area of the sales hub.
This is a Fixed Term contract for 12 months.
Let's cut to the chase, what's in it for you
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Mileage Allowance
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the option to buy up to 5 days per annum
- Private Healthcare
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance - 4 x your annual salary
In return, what we would like from you
- Behave in line with our company values - Integrity, Caring and Quality
- 5 GCSEs / GCE including Mathematics and English (at C grade or above).
- A Levels in any discipline.
- Experience working in a customer facing role delivering under pressure.
- Experience in generating leads and sales through telephone-based business development.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Proven track record of exceptional sales
- Excellent IT skills with demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Comfortable using multi-channel forms of communication
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Proven track record of successfully completing the sales process with customers
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets.
- Willing to be flexible in respect of day-to-day duties and hours worked
- Willing to travel to all sales sites, including regional offices
- Full driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle.
More about this job
- Proactively seek out prospective sales and follow up all enquiries with telephone communication and marketing literature to optimise the business opportunity for sales across all sites within the designated area of the sales hub.
- Manage and implement new innovation in fulfilling the business targets on new home sales across all sites within the designated area of the sales hub.
- Have a detailed knowledge of all Bovis Homes and Linden Homes sites and the build progress within the specified hub to ensure each customer is given every opportunity to purchase a new home
- Proactively manage and follow the sales process as set out in the Sales induction training and development and Procedure Guide with every customer.
- Ensure every customer contact is recorded on the relevant IT system and in line with GDPR.
- Deal with all customers in a polite, friendly and efficient manner.
- Ensure that customers are kept fully and regularly informed of the progress of their purchase.
Finally, let's tell you about us…
Vistry Group came together at the start of 2020, bringing together the energy, talent and deep-rooted experience of Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Vistry Partnerships. With a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds - we have come together to live our values of Integrity, Caring and Quality.
We are all about people, and it is our people, around 3000 of us, who have created a UK top-five housebuilder, with a five-star rating. We care about the wellbeing of our people and we value diversity and inclusion, seeking to create a supportive, dynamic environment where talented and dedicated people can develop their career.
Inclusion and diversity are paramount to us here at Vistry Group - we firmly believe that this culture nurtures stronger performances across the wider business. All of our applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s. If you require assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during your application process with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us - we will always be happy to help.