Company: PRECISE SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
At Precise Solutions, we are looking for top talent consultants to bring on as employees of our organization and service our clients in the various Life Sciences Industries. We are much more than a consulting firm! Precise Solutions provides competitive compensation packages with great salaries, benefits, health insurance, paid time off and employer-based 401k contributions.
We currently have an immediate need for the following:
Job Title: SAP Program Manager- Financial Applications
Location: Remote until virus restrictions are removed. Onsite in Lake County, Illinois after restrictions.
Compensation: $82.00 per hour, Paid Time off, Company 401k contributions, Health, dental, and vision insurance. Total Annual Compensation including benefits is $189,000.00
- Develop, execute, and manage project(s) within the defined scope.
- Lead all aspects of the project life-cycle, working with project sponsors/key stakeholders, team members, and management to oversee all phases of project completion.
- Build and manage project's work breakdown structure, milestones, risks, issues, and deliverables within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Ensure transparent reporting of project status, issues, and risks across multiple workstreams and vendors.
- Initiate and Plan Project: Works with business and IT management to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives, financials and deliverables.
- Project Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect the project working with business and IT management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- Executing and Closing Project: Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed. Leads team in delivering project scope. Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
- Project Communication: Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate program status and decision support information to project teams, business, and IT management. Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues and manage risks.
- Resource and Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities. Motivates project team in order to deliver project outcomes.
- Quality Management: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and functional policies and procedures.
Must Have Qualifications:
- SDLC experience
- At least 7 years' experience in project management.
- Led large Enterprise projects/programs.
- PMCL experience
- Proven Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills are required.
Nice to have but not required qualifications:
- SAP & Finance Systems Application project experience
- PMP Certification
- PPM Tool experience (Clarity)
- Pharma experience
- SAP experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Powered by JazzHR