We are looking HVAC Service/Maintenance Techs to join our team!
- Ability to interact and communicate with customers
- Install and repair HVAC systems and ductwork
- Install and repair various type of thermostats, filtration and equipment
- troubleshoot various types of HVAC equipment
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Read ductwork layouts technical diagrams
- Inspect electrical components, such as disconnects and circuit breakers
- Identify HVAC and airflow problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National IRC Code
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify, find a solution and order parts necessary to make repairs
- Ability to work with others and be a team player
- Previous experience in HVAC , construction or other related field
- Familiarity with HVAC schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with HVAC equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to focus on task at hand and follow through to completion
- Clean driving record
- Pass background check
- Must have own tools
- Maintain a clean cut appearance
- Must be detailed oriented
- Flexible work hours
Jon Wayne is the largest and fastest growing service and replacement company in our market, with an excellent reputation for performance and as a place to work. The company cares about its employees, and insists that employees care about our customers. Since opening the doors Jon Wayne Service Company has been nominated Top contractor to work for in 2012, Top Company to Work for in the San Antonio Express News 6 years in a row, has been a 6 time Nominee for Dealer of the year and Nominated as The Bryant Dealer of the Year in 2012 for the USA and Canada, along with many more local and nationally recognized nominations.
We continually strive to make every customer happy with the service we have provided them, and to maintain a high standard of ethics. In 2016, in recognition of our outstanding employees and their efforts, we were awarded the local and the international BBB Torch Award for Ethics. The BBB Torch Award is awarded to companies that go above and beyond BBB Standards for Trust. Winning a BBB Torch Award is a tremendous honor and an elite distinction.
There is a level of pride that moves through every fiber of this company in all that we do. We never settle for second best, never settle for good enough, and always finish what we start.
Thank you again for your interest in Jon Wayne Service Company.
Role: Residential HVAC Service Technician
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.