Test Manager – Test strategy, Test Framework, Azure, Microsoft
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management and operations of the Development and Test capabilities. Managing a team of FTE and outsourced resources.
A key focus of the IT Development and Test Manager role will be to establish and define the Test and Environment Management strategy and standards, aligning to industry best practice, frameworks and controls.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Day to day management of the IT Development and Test team.
- Define the IT Test framework strategy
- Management of stakeholder expectations surrounding development and testing delivery.
- Resource planning and allocation of testing tasks/activities to third party resources.
- Management and co-ordination of IT environments, including the gathering of environment testing requirements for projects and BAU development activities
- Responsible for producing test documentation for stakeholder review and approval, including but not limited to, test estimates, strategy, test plans, test readiness reviews and completion reports.
- Management and maintenance of Testing and Development tooling.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing an in-house or outsourced Development and Testing capability.
- Strong understanding of SDLC and testing methodologies.
- Experience in IT Environment co-ordination, provisioning and management is essential.
- Demonstratable experience in managing a hybrid of FTE and third-party resources.
- Experience in working with Microsoft AZURE or other cloud platform technologies.
- Extensive experience in managing 3rd party vendors.
- Working within a regulated financial environment with an understanding of control and governance frameworks.