£16,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an administrator with strong attention to detail to join the Validations department of our client based in Wolverhampton.
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Assist and report to the Validations Manager and Supervisor, maintain departmental standards.
- To assist in ensuring team accuracy of documentation and computer input.
- Process correspondence and amend live policies within the required timeframe with identification of any potential risk factors that may impact the policy and communicate accordingly.
- Assist in quality improvement within the department, working with others in the organisation to ensure all aspects of the role are appropriately audited and failsafe measures are implemented.
- To contact Clients via an electronic diary system, ensuring all required documents are produced.
- Confirm daily payment details and liaise with the Accounts Department to ensure that credit control measures are adhered to.
- Maintain effective communication ensuring all business requirements are met.
- Good standard of interpersonal skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and exceed targets
Experience is not essential however the successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 GCSE's grade A - D.
Working hours are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - 08:00am - 17:00pm, Thursday and Friday 08:00am to 16:00pm.
It is an expectation of this role that you may be required to work hours to suit the business needs, to cover operation hours up to 20:00pm.
If you feel suitable for this role please apply with the details provided.
Apply for this job now.