Oversees the laborers on the shift, Checks the Building Management System, Makes repairs to the facilities as needed, and Keeps track of preventive maintenance schedules.
- Develops, maintains a Service Culture that ensures the delivery of Superior internal/external guest service by all team members.
- To understand operation and be able to repair facility equipment
- Checking HVAC equipment though the building management system
- Able to direct laborers throughout their shifts
- Prioritize maintenance requests and follow up on the completion
- Ensures department adheres to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Respond to maintenance calls during the shift
- Coordinate repairs with other departments
- Knowledge of all promotions and events.
- Train personnel in all aspects of their job
- All other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Working and repair knowledge of HVAC/R, electrical, plumbing
- Must have a EPA 608 type 1 and 2, or universal certification
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid drivers license
- Basic computer skills
- Respond to visual and aural cues
- Read, write, speak, and understand English
- Able to work flexible shifts
- Operate in mentally and physically stressful situations
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Role: Facilities Engineer
Location: Rock Island,
Apply for this job now.