Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
£35,916 (Starting rate), increasing to £38,106 (Following 6 months' Probation) + Holidays + Overtime Paid at Premium + Pension + Significant Opportunities for Training and Development + Progression Opportunities Long Term
4 on 4 off Rotating shift pattern, 6 till 6.
Maintenance Engineer required for a market leading manufacturer, who have plans for significant growth and investment. They are a successful independent company who offer a great working environment with opportunities for training, development and progression.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will need to have some form of Industrial experience, those from Ex forces, Manufacturing, Field Service or Oil & Gas who are looking for a career change will also be suitable.
The company supply their products into various food retailers and have a wide product range.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* PPM work and reactive breakdowns.
* Maintenance of Production Machinery within a high-volume environment.
* Work being delegated from the Team Leader/Deputy Leader.
* Electrically working on: Single & 3 Phase Electrics, Motors, Invertors, Wiring and PLC Fault Finding (Training can be provided for PLC's).
The Successful Maintenance Engineer:
* Electrically competent on the equipment listed.
* Applicants will need to have some form of Industrial experience, those from Ex forces, Manufacturing, Field Service or Oil & Gas are also encouraged to apply.