Talent Acquisition Manager needed for a tech real estate firm in Atlanta
Job# ID: 14644
Location: Atlanta, GA (Relocation Available)
Voted a best place to work by Glassdoor, Seattle Business Magazine, and The Puget Sound Business Journal, our client in the digital real estate space embraces two things above all else: creativity and transparency. Their major success started with their culture, an environment of collaboration, a willingness to try new ideas, and a bit of informality. Though they’ve grown massively in size and popularity, with over 1,200 employees and 140 million+ monthly visitors (odds are, even you’ve downloaded their mobile app or searched their website), they keep close to their homegrown roots and values.
Our client needs an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to build and lead our new Atlanta recruiting team. This team has the incredible opportunity to help shape our new business model, working closely with the leadership teams to develop recruiting strategies that meet business goals across the country. As part of a larger recruiting infrastructure, you will have resources to get things done, but still have plenty of autonomy to lead strategy and define tactics to make us an employer-of-choice.
You will use your strong communication skills to tell meaningful stories using data to influence decisions, make our people processes smarter and more efficient, and enhance our candidate experience.
Building solid relationships will be imperative to collaborate across internal organizations, with clients, peers and key leaders to drive results for your team, the department and clients. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Help to create and implement hiring strategies to achieve an annual hiring plan that emphasizes quality and diversity of hires, process efficiency and strong client partnerships
- Manage and inspire a team to deliver results while effectively communicating all critical dimensions of staffing business plans with leadership teams and support organizations
- Collaborate with partners such as Operations, HR, FP&A, Legal and peer recruiting teams
- Get to the root cause of any issue to solve problems, no matter how complex, and quickly implement solutions
- Manage 7-9 Talent Acquisition professionals to build out the Atlanta market
- Help navigate quarterly expectations / needs and forecast headcount
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience leading a team with a proven track record of success
- 5+ years of combined experience in Staffing Agency and Corporate Recruiting environments
- Have had experience leading teams on a National level
- Experience in niche and high volume recruitment
- Solid analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers, and trends
- Ability to forecast headcount for multiple markets
- Change Champion
- Must be flexible with workflow and open to wearing many hats
- Solid strategizing skills with corporate partners
- Expert level multitasking skills with the aptitude to manage high volume and leverage resources
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at # to review our full offering of temporary to direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Role: Talent Acquisition Manager
Apply for this job now.