You might be the Regional Contractor Sales Director this exciting Company is searching for if you're looking for the opportunity for career growth.
We are currently seeking to hire a Regional Contractor Sales Director to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing, building and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Accountable for all contractor sales revenue.
- Develop executive and owner level relationships at end-user organizations for contractor sales.
- Build and execute on internal and external marketing and operational strategies for success.
- Significantly expand targeted contractor partners and end-users.
- Build on a strong history of networked contacts and expanding the brand recognition of our company.
- Review contractor partner performance on a monthly basis.
- Execute accurate sales forecasting and track KPIs for sales.
- Support the development, implementation and management of account plans that achieve maximum possible revenue generation from new and existing contractors through sales of products and distribution services.
- Develop effective and trusting working relationships with key partners to leverage lead generation on major accounts / prospective customer projects and opportunity development.
- Provide accurate and timely CRM sales database updates for own activities and those of the outside Sales Team. Use this information prudently to protect, enhance and advance effective commercial relationships with customers, prospects, and business partners / vendors.
- Manage outside sales team within their territory.
- 10+ years of selling experience ideally in the Commercial and Residential B2B Construction Contractor space. Work/Selling/Management experience in the Artificial Grass/Turf Industry is a definite plus.
- History of exceeding targeted sales revenue objectives.
- A measurable, highly successful level of experience selling products, services and solutions to contractor partners and end-users.
- Experience in:
- Managing, attracting, and motivating a contractor a territory sales management and sales force.
- Rapidly growing highly-effective sales organizations is mandatory.
- Strategically opening new geographic and territory markets.
- Developing a sales operational plans with a near-term and multi-year outlook.
- Forecasting and modeling tools and using CRM systems (Sales Force, ZOHO, etc.).
- Reside in region, track record of relationships with local major accounts and contractor partners.
- Disciplined and focused forecasting accountability.
- Planning and organizing skills with the ability to efficiently establish an Key Action Plans for self and/or others to accomplish specific goals, to make proper assignments of personnel and to efficiently make use of resources.
- Skill in establishing procedures to monitor processes, tasks or the activities of subordinates. Ability to evaluate the results of delegated assignments or projects.
- Readiness to make decisions and act.
- Skill in identifying problems with the ability to develop alternative solutions.
- Ability to extract important information in oral communication.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and organize and present material in a convincing manner.
- Giving and receiving feedback - willingness to seek help and feedback for performance improvement and to provide positive and constructive feedback to assist others.
- Ability to calmly confront conflict, understand another’s point of view and work along with the other person to resolve a problem.
- Strong and persistent drive, with effective negotiating skills and motivated through sales achievement.
Artificial Grass (AG) was born from an idea of creating a company that can deliver affordable artificial grass directly to the consumer and contractor. We are a fast paced, high volume organization with 6 stores in Southern California and Nevada, and many more stores planned to open in the near future.
Why work for AG? We offer a GREAT opportunity for growth within our company. We encourage new ideas and foster creative thinking on all levels. Our leadership is unmatched, and is always encouraging our employees to reach their full potential. Working for AG means you are working for an industry leader. We pride ourselves on not only being the best, but making a difference in the lives of our customers and staff. Our exciting and friendly work environment is one of the many reasons our employees love to work here at AG.
Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. AG actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories. AG will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. AG values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled.
Role: Regional Contractor Sales Director
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.