A nationwide engineering company require an Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Sage 200 would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in a production or services industry would be ideal
- Undertake office administration and process sales orders from contracts managers
- Good telephone manner and PC skills
- Develop and maintain key departmental & interdepartmental relationships
- Work with all Managers, Engineers and Director accordingly to ensure customer requirements are met
- Liaise with contract managers to order specialist parts from approved suppliers
- Book out stock against contracts where applicable
- Prepare quotes and process small parts orders from customers and issue invoices
- Assist with stock purchasing when required
- Ongoing process to improve SAGE data accuracy and responsibility for running reports when required
- Complete RFI's from new and existing customers
- Create customer credit accounts
- Processing incoming and outgoing post, photocopying and filing etc as required
- Supervision of Bill of Materials
If you would like to be considered for this Administrator position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Egham, South East
Apply for this job now.