$60000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
Are you ready to put your skills to the test? Are you interested in working with a well-respected company? Robert Half Finance is looking for someone like you! As a Senior Accountant, you will prepare and consolidate financial statements, analyze and reconcile accounts, analyze cash flow, produce budgets and forecasting, prepare audits, and handle internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Exceptional analytical skills are required to excel in this role. This well-compensated, full-time position includes benefits and growth possibilities.
How you will make an impact
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAPJob Requirements:
- Corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems experience a plus
- Remarkable analytical, quantitative and social skills
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Able to manage time well
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- BA/BS or higher in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Experience with ERP systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Adeptness in C Corp
- E1041 experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of LLCs
- Experience with S-Corps
- Strong familiarity with Financial Statement
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial auditing
- Federal Tax experience preferred
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.