COMPANY: DOUGLAS SCOTT LEGAL RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Family Solicitor / Legal Executive
A reputable Top 200 law firm is seeking a Family Solicitor to join their Redhill office on a permanent, full time basis.
About the Firm
This established Top 200 law firm is Lexcel accredited and ranked in the UK Chambers & Partners Directory, as well as being awarded a Silver Accreditation for Investors in People. The firm has offices across Surrey and South West London.
Within the firm, the family and divorce solicitors recognise the complex emotions that accompany family problems and the need for sympathetic, calm advice in what may feel like a crisis. The specialist family law solicitors have a reputation for acting with all the sensitivity and discretion that is needed, but also with the skills and expertise to ensure that matters are resolved in their client's best interests as quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
As the firm grow, they are seeking to expand their family law team. In this newly created Family Lawyer role, you will be advising and supporting clients on all aspects of family work, including:
- Separation Agreement
- Financial Orders
- Children matters
- Care Proceedings
The role also will involve some degree of business development.
The ideal Family Solicitor will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a family department (as a Solicitor or Legal Executive)
- A high level of commercial awareness with strong attention to detail and good drafting skills
- A conscientious, hard-working approach, with developed critical thinking abilities and excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and support more junior staff members
- The ability to work to strict deadlines, targets and client protocols while maintaining high standards in terms of accuracy and quality
For this Family Lawyer position, the firm is offering a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (open to negotiation depending on experience), coupled with a great selection of benefits:
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in service award
- Birthday Leave
The firm has a forward-thinking approach to work/life balance, with no objection in offering flexible hours to the successful candidate. There are excellent career prospects attached to this role.
To be immediately considered for this Family Solicitor opportunity in Redhill, please get in touch with a recent CV to apply now.