A biotech manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for a Corporate Learning Management System Administrator to work with our Quality Training Program Manager to interview various internal teams to develop training curricula, to map the curricula in the LMS (Learning Management System) to the appropriate users, to assist in basic user inquiry, to manage new hire additions to the organization, to help document Learning Management Processes, and to help create and drive world-wide reporting for management.
This is a hands-on role to help implement the Compliance Wire Learning Management System globally into this organization. A self-starter who can manage ambiguity and help drive to a more structured process would be an ideal candidate.
- To have a solid understanding of Training and training record management, especially in a Regulated Industry.
- Create, edit and maintain training items, curricula, users, and user groups in the LMS (Learning Management System) within the framework of the quality system.
- Monitor and Manage LMS curricula in partnership with managers and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts).
- Provide technical expertise and innovative ideas to continuously improve upon quality training programs and advance training effectiveness.
- Provide monthly training metrics to monitor the health and effectiveness of the Training Program.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Help Drive cross-functional resolutions to training issues.
- Provide end-user support for LMS users and/or refer to IT Support for technical issues.
- Being able to learn how to perform tasks in the LMS, being able to document them, and being able to teach others how to perform these tasks.
- College degree.
- At least 2 years of prior LMS administration experience on any LMS
- Two years of Compliance Wire LMS Admin experience
- Experience in with a Quality or Training organization.
- Experience implementing a LMS in a regulated organization.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English.
- Second language of Spanish, French, or Swedish could be helpful
- Ability to lift objects up to 25 lbs.
- May travel up to 10%, domestic or international as required
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Role: Corporate Learning Management System Administrator
Apply for this job now.