HLTA (High Level Teaching Assistant)
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a Level 3 Teaching Assistant or HLTA qualification.
Vision for Education is seeking to HLTA to work in a school in the Southmead area. This is a full-time temporary HTLA role starting ASAP
The desired HTLA/High Level Teaching Assistant will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be commencing ASAP
The school is a single form intake, successful, caring, and exciting school where pupils and staff flourish. We have a highly skilled and passionate staff team who are committed to providing the highest quality of education and care for our children.
To be considered for the High-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) position, you will: ]
- Have experience supporting children in primary education
- Hold a HLTA OR Degree qualification
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a High Level Teaching Assistant/HLTA who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600