Job Title: Mental Health Professional II Job Class: Program Delivery
Reports to: Regional Clinical Director
or Regional Operations Director Grade: 8
Provides direct mental health clinical treatment to a variety of individuals which may include children/adolescents, adults and geriatric.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides evaluation/problem identification, crisis interventions and individual and/or group therapy to assigned consumers.
2. Develops treatment plans; monitors treatment progress, and follows-up at disposition times.
3. Works with psychiatrist when consumer is in need of medications.
4. Coordinates consumer's use of other Center programs and outside community resources.
5. Provides services (including intensive services for individuals and families) in a variety of settings including office, consumer homes, hospitals, law enforcement facilities, etc.
6. Serves on emergency rotation schedule to provide 24 hour on-call, responding to and providing service to emergent situations.
7. Maintains accurate and timely clinical records consistent with Centennial standards.
8. Participates in meetings, in-services and supervisory sessions as required.
9. Performs other job duties as assigned.
Master's Degree in psychology, social work, or other human services field.
ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
Knowledge of methods of psychotherapy. Knowledge of community resources. Ability to serve wide range of consumers, including culturally diverse populations. Knowledge of cultural issues that may have a bearing on service provision. Ability to assess crisis situations and intervene appropriately. Familiar with the DSM-IV and diagnostic techniques. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Computer literacy to include basic skills in e-mail communication and word processing. Ability to work flexible and on-call hours, which may be required. Ability to travel within the Center's service area or to other locations as needed.
Centennial Mental Health Center (CMHC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the highest quality comprehensive mental health services to the rural communities of Northeastern Colorado. Centennial is well-positioned to identify local needs and provide prompt response, with offices in: Akron, Burlington, Elizabeth, Fort Morgan, Holyoke, Julesburg, Limon, Sterling, Wray and Yuma, and services available in Cheyenne Wells.
Role: Masters Level Therapist (SUD)
Location: Fort Morgan,
Apply for this job now.