Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Package: £24K Basic Salary - £35K OTE Year 1, £50K OTE Year 2, £70K OTE Year 3, £100K Year 4
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The Company
Our client is on a mission to become the number one talent partner for Enterprise Software companies. The Enterprise Software market is worth over $360Bn worldwide and growing rapidly. As companies expand, there is increasing demand for sales reps in every region which is where they can assist.
They've helped some of the hottest and fastest growing companies in the world so far, including Snowflake, DataDog, Zscaler, Sprinklr and many others. But they're are just getting started.
They're now looking for Graduates to join their business during a huge growth spurt meaning progression opportunities will be widely available to those who perform well.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential
- Very good commission structure - no thresholds in a super lucrative market
- Unrivalled progression opportunities into management
- Vitality health insurance
- 20 days PTO + public holidays + free holiday between Christmas & New Year.
- Birthday off work - (if it falls on a weekend either the Monday or Friday off)
- 1 Extra day holiday per year capped at 28 days.
- Flexibility - work from home.
- Casual dress
- Regular company incentives including company holidays for high achievers, bi-annually.
- Incredible training programme and annual individual learning budget allocated to everyone
- Company laptop and iPhone
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The Role
In this role, you will be required to headhunt and source candidates for Software Sales roles and help win new business for the company, cold calling prospective clients, arranging meetings, bringing on new roles and building relationships. We are looking for someone that thrives in a fast paced competitive environment!
Please get in touch immediately
SW6 Associates are recruitment to recruitment specialists - we recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.