$2000 Hiring Incentives for Nurses – COVID Relief Bonus – Apply Today!*
Join the leading national provider of high quality support, committed to delivering a gold standard of care to our clients.
We are looking for compassionate and dependable nurses to support our mission to keep seniors and people with disabilities living independently within their homes and communities.
At Help At Home, our Nursing Teams are focused on performing in-home admissions, in-home supervisory visits, office duties and semi-annual or annual on-site assessments of field caregivers. Our nurses are dedicated to ensuring compliance with the client assessment of need and service plan standards compliant with state regulations.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Create service plans for our clients following client assessments and admissions
- Assist with and oversee our field staff, ensuring successful implementation of new Medicaid Waiver programs
- Ensure quality care is delivered to our clients by creating, implementing, monitoring and enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures
- Assist our branch teams with pre-service training and orientation, as well as in-service training for our caregivers
- Assist with other duties as needed and as assigned by the Branch Manager
- Must have a current RN or LPN license.
- Ability to travel within the surrounding counties 2-3 days per week between the hours of 8 am - 5 pm
Registered Nurses/Licensed Practical Nurses must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview. *New nurses who begin work before July 31st are eligible for hiring bonuses of $2000 (COVID Relief Bonus). Ask for payout details at your interview.