Continue learning new techniques to stay abreast in a rapidly growing automotive industry while diagnosing and repairing brakes, hydraulic, exhaust, electrical, suspension, alignment, air conditioning, and computer systems.
Are you a problem solver? Have you worked hard to build your automotive experience, education and industry knowledge? You’ve passed the tests, now it is time to put those skills to work! At Bridgestone, we offer the most competitive development program in the industry designed with one thing in mind…YOU! Whether it’s the opportunity to work with the widest variety of vehicles, the newest equipment, or leverage our comprehensive ASE certification and training program you’ll have no trouble finding something to love about growing your career with Bridgestone Retail Operations. Come to serve our customer, aka the BOSS, today!
- Diagnose and repair to specifications - brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety, and environmental rules.
- A High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
- At least 1 ASE certification is required for this position.
- You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can-do attitude and have a desire to progress in your career with the automotive service industry leader who puts their mechanics/auto technicians first, please apply today!
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
- One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Customer Service, Quality Products and Auto Care Solutions for Your Vehicle
Firestone Complete Auto Care is different. We are positively involved in your world — offering not only the best customer service, quality products and the right solutions for your auto care needs, but also initiatives that improve your community and the environment.
What We Offer
No one looks forward to the time when their vehicle needs atttention. At Firestone Complete Auto Care, we understand. We've been providing the right solutions since 1926, one customer at a time. Our teams of professionals understand cars and they understand the people who drive them. We use advanced technology and offer quality products from brands you trust - all of which add up to a total car care experience.
Firestone Complete Auto Care Is Convenient
We understand that you're busy. We know there never seems to be a good time to have work done on your vehicle. At Firestone Complete Auto Care, we go out of our way to make sure your experience exceeds your expectations. From check-in to check-out, our auto care advisors and technicians work to get your vehicle ready to go as quickly as possible.
Our Promise To You
Since 1926, drivers have trusted Firestone Complete Auto Care to keep their vehicles running well. As America’s auto care needs have grown and changed, so have we.
We’re the leading provider of maintenance, repairs and tires for a reason: because we believe in offering a total auto care experience that perfectly meets your needs.
Our auto care advisors and service technicians take pride in understanding your vehicle from bumper to bumper. We back our services and repairs with a nationwide warranty that’s good at each of our more than 1,600 convenient store locations. Plus, we’ll always answer your questions and explain our work to you so you feel comfortable every step of the way.
We promise to provide the best customer service and only the right solutions for your auto care needs.
We're Involved In Your Community
Firestone Complete Auto Care does more than provide you with high-quality maintenance, repairs and tires. We’re involved in a wide variety of programs that improve the lives of individuals and the communities we call home.
For nearly 40 years, Firestone Complete Auto Care has offered insight into car care basics through our free, award-winning Car Care Academies. Each hands-on workshop delivers important information on basic vehicle maintenance, safety and how to keep your car running newer, longer. To attend one of our free, award-winning Car Care Academies presented by a professional automotive technician, please contact your local Firestone Complete Auto Care location.
By partnering with Boys and Girls Clubs of America, BSRO empowers BGCA to serve more members, more often. The partnership ensures every kid and teen is engaged productively during out-of-school time, learning essential lessons outside the classroom.
Working For The Environment
Your Firestone Complete Auto Care store adheres to the highest environmental standards and offers many options for drivers who are environmentally conscious. We recycle about 75 percent of the waste generated in our stores, including used tires, fluids and other automotive products. In early 2008, we became the first national automotive retailer to switch to using environmentally-friendly steel wheel weights instead of lead wheel weights.
Role: Automotive Technician
Apply for this job now.