We are seeking a Quality Control Inspector to join our team! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of circuit board soldering a plus.
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
Masterclock designs and manufactures a variety of precise timekeeping products to keep both facilities and people synchronized. Since 1994 our portfolio of master clocks, time servers, IRIG generators, count controllers, digital displays, analog clocks, and PC cards have been trusted to support mission critical applications. Our products do everything from ensuring television studios make smooth programming transitions to providing precise counts for spacecraft launch operations.
By maintaining a true U.S. manufacturing presence in St. Louis, MO, Masterclock can control quality processes while taking advantage of internal technical knowledge to deliver hybrid solutions that combine Masterclock products with complimentary equipment. This solutions-oriented approach broadens our ability to serve our customers and allows us to be a trusted, single source for all things timing related.
Masterclock can be found around the globe in time-sensitive environments such as research facilities, broadcasting stations, data centers, financial institutions, airports, and rocket-launch command centers. We have a worldwide distribution network supporting customers in over 100 countries on 6 continents.
Role: Electronics Quality Inspector
Location: Saint Charles,
Apply for this job now.