Assistant Management Accountant
Role: Assistant Accountant
Salary: £20000 plus company benefit package
Study Support: CIMA or ACCA
Market leaders in their chosen specialised area within their industry. With a great office atmosphere and environment they are keen to reward staff and promote autonomous working practises. This organisation have a outstanding Accounting and Finance function who add real value day to day, by successfully partnering with operational areas of the business from sales and marketing through to board and director level.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
As a Assistant Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Assistant preparation and evaluation of monthly management accounts (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and KPI's)
- Maintain P&L revenue schedules; controlling deferred and accrued revenue
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Creating and posting journals, prepayments & accruals
- Preparation of Stock and WIP reconciliations
- Ensuring that relevant VAT and Tax returns are completed and submitted
- Controlling the month-end close process.
- Experience with posting journals, prepayments and accruals.
- Month-end reporting and assisting with audit
- MS Excel and strong IT skills.
Role: Assistant Management Accountant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leyland, Lancashire, Lancashire
Apply for this job now.