COMPANY: BROOKFIELD ASSET MANAGEMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Competitive base & bonus
Brookfield is a global alternative asset manager with over $500 billion in assets under management. We have over a 120-year history of owning and operating assets with a focus on property, renewable power, infrastructure and private equity. Brookfield is a global organization with over 100,000 employees and operations in 30 countries in 5 continents. Brookfield is co-listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges under the symbol BAM and on NYSE Euronext under the symbol BAMA.
For more information, please visit our web site at #removed#
Our asset management business consists of 5 business groups (Real Estate, Infrastructure, Power, Private Equity, and Public Securities) in addition to the Global Manager group which covers the corporate functions.
Brookfield Property Group (BPG) is Brookfield’s most significant investment platform, made up of sector-specific operating platforms in the office, retail, multi-family, industrial and hotel asset classes. With approximately $195 billion of property assets under management, BPG is one of the world’s largest and most sophisticated owners, operators and investors in property.
BPG is seeking a motivated, organized individual to own the coordination and execution of quarterly deliverables and ongoing investor support for Brookfield’s new European and Asia specific real-estate funds. The role will be reporting jointly to the Head of Real Estate Private Funds Investor Relations in New York and the Head of Real Estate Finance in Europe. This position offers a unique opportunity for establishing an investor relations function in both London and Shanghai, with the support and resources of the global headquarters in New York.
Own the coordination and preparation of investor reports, presentations and communications including:
- Quarterly fund investor reports
- Quarterly call presentations
- Quarterly case studies
- Annual meeting presentations
- Investor meeting materials
- Fund/transaction update email communications
- Investment summary writeups
- Welcome packs for new investors
- Marketing and branding materials
- Ad-hoc reports, presentations and communications
- Provide ongoing support of existing investors, monitoring and responding promptly to questions and requests
- Previous private funds investor relations, project management, or investment banking experience is essential
- Preference for working knowledge of real estate fundamentals
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Creative prowess to translate complicated financial data into a simple story / message
- Superior organization skills with great attention to detail
- Willingness and capability to take ownership of products/deliverables