Company: ENVIROCONTROL SYSTEMS
Job Type: Apprenticeship, FullTime
HVAC Apprentice - Level 1
Are you a recent GED or trade school graduate? Have you been wanting to get your foot in the door with an HVAC company? EnviroControl Systems Inc. has an immediate opening for an HVAC Apprentice. Our fast growing company offers:
- Apprentice opportunities!
- Tuition reimbursement!
- Highly competitive salaries
- Benefits which are 100% paid for by the employer
- Year round work!
Primary Job Function: To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards while providing the customer with high quality experience.
Work Hours: Monday through Friday, 40+ hours per week; overtime is required
Pay rate: $14.00 - $17.00 HR DOE + spiffs
Benefits: 65% of health insurance paid, 401k match, dental, vision, PTO, paid holiday, on call incentive
- Trade school certificate or HVAC field experience preferred
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Eager to invest time in training seminars and classes.
- Willing to do follow direction and complete jobs as needed
- Basic Safety knowledge of tools and surroundings.
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude.
- Be able to carry 100 pounds.
- Possesses both written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Strong work ethic.