Company: SITE STAFFING INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are currently recruiting for 2nd shift Medical Implant Assemblers/Packagers
located in Franklin
. - not bus line.2nd shift Monday-Thursday, 3: 15pm-1: 45am, $14.75/hrOR2nd shift Monday-Friday, 3: 30pm-midnight, $14.75/hrTemp-hire
: Once hired on, benefits package includes bonuses, match on 401(k), Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Paid Vacation, paid holidays, etcPOSITION SUMMARY:
The Production Worker is primarily responsible for performing all operations in the production of Surgical Implantable products.
This includes: forming silicone parts, cutting, sealing, filling, inspecting, washing, labeling and packaging.JOB DUTIES
- Cleaning equipment and parts used in production, labeling, packaging, inspection of parts and monitoring curing and sterilization processes.
- Perform the key silicone forming processes that include:
- Dipping - forming parts from manually dipping a mold core into silicone
- Stripping parts - pulling silicone parts from mold cores without tearing parts
- Texturing - applying texture to silicone parts
- Patching - visually aligning and sealing silicone shells
- Filling - using syringe to precisely fill silicone shells
- Legibly and accurately record the completion of tasks
- Apply attention to detail while performing all assigned tasks
- The employee will occasionally be exposed to working near moving mechanical parts, chemicals used for silicone mixing and cleaning, and related fumes.
About SITE Staffing, Inc.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Flexible to change and possess a high degree of integrity and a “ can do attitude”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to convert units of measurement, add, subtract multiplication and division
- Frequently need to stand and walk and may need to use foot/feet to operate machine
With over 25 years of experience, SITE Staffing, Inc. Is the staffing agency of choice for Milwaukee and the surrounding area. Employees trust us because they know we will match them with real opportunities at great organizations. Whether you are looking for a temporary assignment or a permanent position, we are here to help you reach your employment goals.
At SITE Staffing we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We have been awarded the “ Five Star Invest in Vets” employer rating by the Wisconsin Veterans Chamber in recognition of our commitment to hiring, training, and retaining veterans, service members, and military spouses. We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating, and we are the 2019 recipient of the BBB' s Torch Award for Ethics.