Are you an experienced Associate Project Manager looking to work on multi-million pound projects? Are you looking to join a firm where you will be appreciated, supportive and given every opportunity to progress? Then apply today!!
We are looking for a dynamic Associate Project Manager to join a leading construction consultancy firm in Birmingham. You will join a fantastic team working on high-end private sector projects that will make every day coming to work rewarding and exciting!
You will have the autonomy and freedom to grow and choose how to want to work. You'll be given the opportunity to lead and work with diverse teams and clients.
Responsibilities of the Associate Project Manager:
- Lead commissions taking overall responsibility for their successful delivery
- Provide strategic guidance, audit and review to a portfolio of projects being lead within the cost centre.
- Responsible for delegated business development and marketing tasks.
- Provide effective line management to junior members of staff.
- Provide leadership within the project management business
- Co-ordination and sign off on all management information produced by project management team.
- Win clients through strong business development skills
- Manage tender documents, appraisal and negotiations.
Requirements of the Associate Project Manager:
- Degree qualified
- Professional qualification.
- Experienced in a client management role
- Experience in a similar consulting environment,
- Proven track record of winning and retaining new clients.
- Experience in either commercial, retail, fit-out, missed-use or residential sectors.